Tuesday 2 June 2015

The follow up.

How this all started....>


So I met with James on Sunday, Alanna and I had discussed what the conversation was going to be centered on which of course is a hotwife date.
We established a few ground rules and boundaries, actually very few, I have little reservation regarding what she can do. I simply told her that she can do whatever she feels comfortable with, which includes oral, vaginal and anal sex if that is what she wants. It truly excites me to wonder how far she will go when "in the moment". Whatever it is I'm good with it as long as I get to hear all the details afterwards. Pretty fucked up I know.

So the short list is no vaginal or anal penetration without the use of protection, no exceptions. We have not ruled out going bareback in future encounters but for now mutual safety is key.

In addition:
Respect for each others privacy.
Respect for each other, no rough or abusive stuff.
No means no and stop means stop right now!

Naturally for all this to happen we needed to know if he would be on board going on a solo "date" with her on what will be her first Hotwife adventure without me being there as a safety net.
I was a little nervous as I made the pitch, not really sure if it would fit in with what he had in mind which was a threesome. I needn't have been concerned, he was pretty stoked about having some alone time with her. I can only imagine what the possibilities are, they are endless.

So, with the conversation ended, we are currently engaged in trying to arrange a mutually suitable day and time for this to happen. We are pretty anxious to make it as soon as possible. It could happen as soon as next Sunday which would be awesome.

We do have a couple of other things in mind which will help to secure the memory for both of us, I'll share those in a later post.

Stay tuned!

Mike.

No comments: