Sunday 14 June 2015

Why You Should Invest in a Hot Tub: AKA Threesome Fun.

Hot Tub: The Ultimate Sex Toy?

So a while ago we decided to invest in a hot tub, not a new one, have you seen how much they cost?
No, we scoured the ads on Kijiji & found a 7 person tub locally. The shell & cover were in good shape but a couple of the pumps were not working. Being a handy sort, that didn't deter me from making a lowball offer, long story short I scooped it for 350 Bucks.
All in after rebuilding the pumps, (actually I did all 3), replacing the heater element & purchasing all the proper electrical cables, breakers, boxes, yada, yada my total investment was around a grand.

I built a nice pergola to enclose it & added some privacy screens, we do have a very private yard but best to take extra caution. Hell, the neighbours or our kids might see us naked, yikes!
It didn't take us long to realise sitting naked in warm water does have the effect of ramping up the libido, no big surprise then why hot tubbing is so popular amongst the lifestyle community.

Within a few days we had officially christened our new toy with a little oral sex, within a couple of weeks we were regularly having intercourse. Not that easy actually but as I said it had the effect of providing a new & exciting location for fucking.

Fast forward to last night, we were at a loose end & had time to invite a friend over to play.
James as it happened was more than happy to make the trip so the three of us sat naked in the warm water, James & I sporting hard-ons Alanna sporting a huge grin.

Before long she was sat on his lap kissing him passionately, one of those hungry kisses you have when meeting & making out with someone new. As I mentioned in a previous post kissing is a new thing for us, & I have to say it really is hot as fuck to be sat 3 feet away from your Wife as she swaps spit with a relative stranger.
I moved in behind her, kissing the back of her neck, kneading her breasts & squeezing her firm nipples. James had a couple of fingers inside her, finger fucking her tight pussy. I'd bought a waterproof Lelo vibrator out with me & handed it to him.

Tip of the day.
Put the vibrator in an unlubed condom & tie the end with a tight knot. Even the waterproof vibes are not 100% waterproof, trust me I know, & if you have three figures invested in a sex toy you don't want to run the risk of destroying it, right?

Where were we? Right, James continued finger fucking her & pressed the vibe against her clit, instant reaction, she arched her back & was moaning pretty loudly. I continued kissing her neck & face, James continued with the downstairs activity, within a short space of time we were rewarded with the familiar whole body spasms as she came strongly. Moments like that are truly one of the most awesome reasons for sharing your partner, I've always loved to watch her when she cums, but watching her cum at the hands (literally) of someone else is a whole new level of excitement.

We took a little break for a drink, she then asked us to sit on the edge of the tub. We sat there, cocks jutting to attention. She approached James first, unless you have experienced it first hand it really is impossible to describe watching your Wife purse her lips around the head of someone else's cock. It is surreal, I watched fascinated as she sucked the head into her mouth, slowly working the shaft deeper, by his reaction James was definitely liking it also, she switched her attention to me, fuck she really is great at sucking cock. James remarked that it looked like she really enjoyed doing it, I can attest that yes, she does.

I was so into the moment that I let my guard down & felt myself going past the point of no return, damn! I shot my load over the edge of the tub onto the lawn, laughing like a madman!
Oh, well, at least it provided the opportunity to sit and watch them play, more deep kissing, he went down on her, flicking away at her clit, she was ready for him to take her.

She draped herself over the side, ass high in the air, unable to resist the tempting sight, James tongue fucked her tight little holes. He rolled on a condom, lubed her up with some water soluble lube & eased his cock into her from behind. As I have said before James knows how to fuck & once again Alanna got a real pounding. Pretty sure she came again, she certainly had familiar looking body spasms.

At this point it was past one o'clock in the morning, not sure if any of our neighbours were still up but if they were I'm sure they spent a lot of Sunday wondering what was going on in their neighbor's hot tub last night.

Alanna likes James, and she definitely likes the way he can relentlessly pound her, he has a lot of staying power.
As the saying goes: Happy wife, happy life.

Mike.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, cant get it up the first time with James, and blowing early the second. Hope you get your game back at some point