Sunday 21 June 2015

Future Plans.

A Shared Fantasy.

After our recent experiences with James, Alanna & I have once again been sharing our fantasies which as this blog title suggests will more than likely translate into a solid plan or plans. Somewhat unsurprisingly we do have very similar fantasies, the cool part is that we generally arrive at a mutual conclusion from independent thought. Probably goes a long way to proving how well we are connected to each other.

Anyway, in the latest one we plan to have a dirty weekend away, nothing so unusual about that you say, well, this one has a twist of course!
We do have a particular place in mind, we have stayed there before, it's located in a very popular vacation destination on the shoreline of lake Huron. Why this particular hotel? Well, it has suites separate from the main hotel, fairly secluded in nature, private rear deck with an adjoining suite connected via an internal door.

Pretty sure you know where this is going by now but just in case you need help, James will be in one suite & we will be in  the other. Alanna will divide her time between the two of us spending an entire weekend sucking & fucking, getting attention from both of us separately & together.

Of course I have my own particular sub fantasies which I'd be more than happy to share with you.

    1. I would help her get dressed for her "date" with James in the adjoining suite. Full on hotwife lingerie including open crotch panties, stockings, suspenders & heels.

    2. She would leave the door open a couple of inches, enough for me to spy on them. I want to see his reaction as she walks into the room & watch as they share a deep kiss & engage in a sixty nine after which he takes her however he sees fit, power fucking her.
    3. I would love this would be the first time she takes his cock in her pussy bareback. With no kids or folks in adjacent rooms to worry about she'd be very vocal, encouraging him to fuck her harder. Her moans of pleasure clearly audible as he relentlessly pounds her into the mattress, bringing her to orgasm as she begs him to fill her pussy with his cum.

    5. After he fills her she would come back to our room & show me the cream pie & telling me how much she likes to fuck him, essentially Cuckolding me. I'd slide my cock into her still wet & slippery cunt, filling her with my own cum. After which I'd help to prepare her for round two where she returns to James to ask him if he'd like to to fuck her in the ass.

    I have lots of other smutty ideas for this weekend including Alanna making out & having sex in the back of the car while I'm driving. Also playing with our cocks under the table in a restaurant, with us returning the favour by playing with her pussy. Also hot would be public flashing of her pussy & ass & getting fucked in James's room late in the evening with the drapes open so passers by can see.

    It has taken us quite a few years in getting to this stage of our relationship, Alanna now regularly has extremely dirty thoughts, sometimes sexting pictures of her pussy & breasts to me while I'm at work.

    Yes, I'm very sure since we embarked on our Hotwife adventures she is more confidant than ever, finally realising her potential. We talk about it very frequently now, sharing our deepest & darkest thoughts with the full knowledge that we are on the same wavelength.
    Hold on tight, it's going to be one hell of a ride, stick around & share it with us.

    Mike.

    No comments: