Sunday 7 June 2015

Self indulgent writings, ramblings & my erotic fiction.

Just some self indulgent crap..

How this all started....>

So something I have not mentioned yet is my penchant for attempting to write erotic literature with a very loose focus on our own experiences. I do find the medium allows me to express my erotic thoughts, sometimes I even surprise myself with what I come up with. Pervert is possibly correct but of course I can dial it back to suit the situation..

I have written & have published via http://www.smashwords.com/ several volumes and still working on adding new ones. They do take ages to write, usually many weeks due to lack of time and opportunity because of my busy work life.
Here are links to each volume if you are interested, yes you have to pay for them but at either $0.99 or $1.99 each it won't break your piggy bank so go on, buy a couple and help to pay my bills.

Mike & Alanna: An Interracial Threesome

Mike & Alanna: An Interracial Foursome.

Mike & Alanna's First Couples Swinging Experience.

Alanna & Carly: Lifelong Friends.

Going Solo: Alanna's First Hotwife Date.

Soing Solo Without a Safety Net. (AKA, The Slow Seduction of Darryl).

There is a lot of  focus in my writing towards Interracial sex, the thought of Alanna being taken by a hung, buff black guy is my top fantasy. Actually as a digression some of those books are well over the top but I write what pops into my head, it can be a scary place sometimes, kidding! Lol. Alanna is very picky and not gagging to fuck a black guy yet but we have discussed it and one of these days it will likely happen. We just need the right guy, so if that just happens to be you Mr super hot, buff & hung black guy reading this blog why not send us a quick hello?

Mike.

No comments: