Sunday 7 June 2015

Today is the BIG Day.

The first of a few posts today, probably..


How this all started.....>

So the day has finally arrived, still lots of opportunity for things to go south, but fingers crossed my next post will be post coital, (did you see what I did there)?
Hotel is all booked, meeting place is arranged, Alanna and I still need to decide on suitable dress for her. I'd choose a borderline slutwife outfit but she will need to dress somewhat conservatively in order to escape the house past inquisitive teens. "Where are you going all dressed up like that Mom"?

She will be wearing her anklet, one piece of jewelry I really like, its so sexy, mainly because of the  connection with the swinger scene. I ordered another anklet which is currently winging its way from jolly old England. Classic gold chain anklet with the two letters "HW". I can't wait to see her out in public wearing that one, pity it did not arrive in time for tonight.

We discussed tonight's events yesterday evening in our late night dip in the hot tub. Ran through a couple of different scenarios including me joining them after they are done fucking and sucking each other. A threesome session right afterwards would be very hot indeed. Perhaps we will get to fulfil our DP fantasy which would be super hot.
The second scenario is for him to come to our home and join us out in the hot tub where Alanna will spend time sucking our cocks until we cum. I'd love her to let him cum in her mouth, that would also be super hot.

Update: 11:00am

We went through Alanna's lingerie drawer and closet earlier to find an outfit for this evening, here is a picture of everything laid out.
We chose the pink bra & thong set, simple outer clothes will wrap the gifts beneath, (sexy black top & skin tight jeans). In addition we included a ziplock bag containing a selection of condoms and lubes, also a small but very powerful bullet vibe.

Whatever happens its going to be a blast and will be one more step taken on our journey of sexual exploration.

Update: 2:00pm.

I'm sitting here with a full erection, my imagination is running wild, I do feel a small amount of anxiety which frankly is normal in these situations. Alanna and I had more conversation, she is so looking forward to this, her excitement is tangible, James is going to be one lucky guy later on.
 I texted the above picture of a selection of Alanna's underwear to James earlier to wet his appetite, no I don't think we will be having any problems later on. Hopefully I won't be eating those words but as of now all is copasetic. My wife is going to be accepting a new cock inside her body tonight, possibly in all 3 holes. Just typing that last sentence has my cock straining to be freed from my pants. Like I said before, pretty fucked up but my God..

Update: 8:00pm.

I dropped her off at our agreed rendezvous at 7:30, we chatted with James for a few minutes, we kissed and she got in his car and they drove away.
During the 15 minute drive home all kinds of things were going through my mind, what if it went wrong? What if he was not being straight up with us?

Well, I needn't have worried, my iphone dinged to signal an incoming message, thinking it was Alanna letting me know they had arrived at the hotel safely. Imagine my surprise when I opened the message was greeted by a picture of Alanna, her lips wrapped around the head of a pretty decent looking cock, instant boner!
Several more pics arrived in short succession, she certainly looks like she is having fun, the last pic was taken by her, a close up on James between her legs tonguing her tight little pussy, he is going to enjoy fucking her that's for sure.

Update: 8:30pm.

Alanna just texted me to let me know she has video, sadly she can't send it via text message but I'll get to see it later. She just texted me again, I just got the invitation to go join them, bye!

Mike.

No comments: