Thursday 5 September 2019

Conversation.

Overheard in our hot tub.

Backstory:
We're talking about "Eric" a regular in the store where Alanna works.
Link Here:Alanna still has the ability to surprise me.

Alanna.
"So if Eric comes over for that coffee, I'm going to wear tight yoga pants with no underwear, and a tight top, but I'm not sure if I should wear a bra or not".
Me.
Don't worry about the bra, your nipples will grab his attention."
Alanna.
"Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, I really want him to fuck me."
Me.
"Me too."
Alanna.
"Smiles" 😋

Two minutes later...

Me.
"Are you going to let him cum in your mouth?" (BTW, she reserves this for very special occasions only).
Alanna.
"Yes, and I'm going to swallow it."
Me.
"That's so fucking hot."
Alanna.
"Unless he wants to fuck me, then I want him to cum inside me instead."
Me.
" I'm going to suck what's left of his cum out of your pussy when I get home."
Alanna.
"Smiles" 😋

Yeah, life is getting really interesting around here..

Mike.
September 5th 2019.



No comments: