Saturday 7 September 2019

Alanna Has a "Date" on Monday

With her new Fuck Buddy "Dave".

This morning Alanna told me she's feeling really horny and was thinking of messaging Dave to see if he's available for a little Sunday morning fun. Naturally I was all for it and encouraged her to contact him. He got back to her early in the evening, unfortunately can't make it on Sunday but he can do Monday, so she set it up for then. I'm going to go into work later in the morning after he's left.

She spent most of Saturday evening sexting with him via kik, she told me he's been asking her if she's into kinky stuff, which of course she is.
We discussed what she's going to wear, so it's a lacy thong and matching bra, yoga pants and a buttoned blouse. She wants to make the first time more of a gift for him, so the anticipation builds as he undresses her, exposing her bare flesh... Slowly. She gave me the gist of his many messages, I have a good feeling about this guy, he's clearly very experienced in the lifestyle which is perfect.

I want the first time to go really well so I'll be keeping a very low profile which suits Alanna, she said she'll feel awkward if I'm hovering around like a fruit fly, lol.
So my plan is to let her take him to our bedroom and give them the time to get properly acquainted with each other and let the new relationship energy take full effect.

Things I want to see them do.
1. Lots of making out, particularly kissing. It's erotic because its the prelude to her giving herself to him.
2. Undress each other, always a thrill to watch the reaction as a new body is revealed to hungry eyes.
3. Alanna reaching a climax, if he's skilled he's in for a treat, her whole body orgasms are incredible to witness, for me watching another guy successfully getting her off is a massive turn on because it's the ultimate evidence she's given herself to him completely.
4. Watch her caress and take his cock into her mouth for the first time.
5. Seeing her reaction as she's penetrated for the first time by a new lover and hearing her moans of satisfaction as he pushes deep inside her.
5. Watch his cum oozing out of her well fucked pussy, there is a high probability I'm going to eat that creampie while he watches.

Mike.
Sept 7th 2019




No comments: