Sunday 8 September 2019

Countdown.

Getting closer.

Here is the email I sent to Dave this afternoon, I feel it's important to establish any rules or boundaries as early as possible. As you can see we don't have many, we used to but time and experience has enabled us the relax quite a lot.
I also wanted him to know up front what to expect, I want this to be really successful because obviously I want Alanna to have him back, often...

Hello Dave,

I'm guessing you are looking forward to Monday morning as much as we are, Alanna is defiantly horny right now, so you will have a good time 
Unfortunately the time is limited by my need to leave and pick up my daughter from work, we will want to squeeze in a "reclaim fuck" after you leave, so timing is based on these factors, the closer you can be to 09:00 the less rushed it will feel.

She's going to be nervous, it's a first date, so she'll be a little anxious, possibly apprehensive, my advice is to take charge from the get go, she'll appreciate it and respond accordingly.
With this in mind and just between us I think it's prudent to give you a couple of comments and pointers to facilitate your visit, I'm not looking to control things between you, just make things run more smoothly.

She likes it a little rough, hair pulling in doggy, light spanking, etc, but DON'T under any circumstances slap her face or put a choke hold on her throat, you'll get a pretty sharp rebuke if you do and it may well kill the mood. Finally, neither of us will tolerate verbal abuse, i.e. calling her a "whore" or "cunt", for instance. Pretty sure you won't do that, but all Women are different and I'm sure some get off on it, they can be so complex, lol.

Those very few things aside, I don't impose any limits or rules on what she can or can't do, it's her body so it's entirely up to her, all I ask is that you treat her with the same levels of respect you would if she was your own wife, treat her well and she'll keep coming back for more...

So to conclude: Tomorrow is entirely your time to share with Alanna, as I previously mentioned I'm not planning to interrupt proceedings by joining in, sure I'll be watching quietly with my phone at the ready, but I really want your first time to be completely spontaneous, MUCH hotter that way!

Our address is:

XX, Xxxx Xxxxxx,

Xxxxxxxxxx,

Cheers,

Mike.


No comments: