Wednesday 28 August 2019

Alanna still has the ability to Surprise me.

Exciting news the husband of every Hotwife wants to hear.

Just a little bit of background information to set the scene:
Alanna works in retail on customer service, in this role she obviously gets to meet a lot of people. Several months ago one of the customers, we'll call him "Eric"  showed up at her counter to return an item. They started talking and she felt an immediate connection to him, since then he has become a more frequent visitor who always takes the opportunity to stop by to chat with her.
It was pretty obvious he was attracted to her and she flirted with him during every encounter to gauge the level of his interest.
Around a month ago she casually mentioned something she'd seen on Facebook and asked if he'd also seen it. He fell for the bait and told her he was also on Facebook and if she was okay with it would search for her. Of course she agreed and that same evening received a friends request from him.
It gets more interesting from this point.

I should mention he lost his Wife to cancer a few years ago, he's single but has a female companion, Alanna has some misgivings about that aspect because she / we never want to be responsible for wrecking someone else's relationship. More of that later..

A few days after adding him to her friends list she received a random private message from him, he mentioned that he'd been looking at her picture library and had seen a couple of sexy pictures from the Boudoir photo shoot she did back in 2014. She asked me if she should send him a few more, I told her I'd select a few that I knew were irresistibly hot from a guys perspective.
Needless to say when he saw them he told her that the pictures got him hard as he fantasized about her.
She fanned the flames by flirting with him, a lot.

Which brings me up to the present, a couple of days ago she told me she'd been messaging earlier with Eric," he'd contacted her out of the blue in order to compliment her again on her boudoir pictures.
She handed me her phone so I could read the conversation between them.

*Note to newbies*
ALWAYS maintain full disclosure with your partner, the moment you try to hide something might be the beginning of the end of your relationship!

I read through the small talk which got more and more flirtatious, he said he'd lusted over the pictures and imagined seeing more of her.
At this point in the conversation she switched into full on Hotwife mode and asked him if he was in a relationship. He replied that he was, (not married though), she replied that it was a pity because she had certain liberties.
Of course he asked what she meant, and she flat out told him that we are a Stag and Vixen couple and I like to share her with other men.
Amazingly he didn't freak out, but said he would definitely be interested, then for the remainder of the conversation kept referencing the boner he had.
He told her he imagined her sucking his cock, she replied she was really good at it and she'd love to prove it sometime!
He said he'd love to talk and she suggested meeting for a coffee, he accepted. 😀

OK, with all that said, we had a conversation after I'd read the messages twice. I'm a little freaked out myself, she is not normally so forward, but holy shit! I told her I'm really impressed how she took control and seized the initiative. Precisely what us husbands of Hotwives want, am I right?
Of course there is a moral dilemma, he's a widower but in a relationship, not engaged though. Alanna has a few misgivings but is busy reconciling his status vs her ability to fuck him.
I told her as far as I'm concerned it's her decision, I don't need to meet him first which is my normal requirement because she already has a friendly relationship with him.
She is seriously into this guy, so if things progress he's in for one hell of a good time, he's going to get the full Alanna treatment.
My fingers are crossed that one day soon I'll receive a kik message with a picture or two of his cock buried in her talented mouth and sweet little pussy.
Watch this space..

Mike.
Aug 28th 2019




No comments: